Monday, August 8, 2011

Coach's Decision....Not Playing

Hey guys!

So.......this happens to be a SUPER busy week for me, both at work and in extra-curricular activities. Ergo, I've decided to take the week off from blogging.

Now, I know this will not register at all sadden most of you. You'll just have to grin and bear it. At least I picked a relatively boring sports week and besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

But, just to show you that I'm not completely uncaring and oblivous to your pain, I'll leave you with this intriguing story I read today about Oscar Pistorius, the first amputee athlete to compete in the Worlds Track and Field competition. Take a quick look at his fascinating story, then check out the controversy that is undoubtedly surrounding him...

Let me know if you think Pistorius should be able to compete or if he has an unfair advantage on the field.

Until then.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations