Monday, February 4, 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me: Super Bowl edition

I promise I'll give you my thoughts on that spectacle which was Super Bowl 47 sometime later in the week. For now, though, I wanted to pay homage to all twitter had to offer on the subject. From Ray Lewis to Beyonce to the blackout, the twitterverse was in rare form. And I salute you.

 ************************************

RAY LEWIS


Oh, I see what you did there. 


He's a feelings kind of guy. GET OVER IT.

I mean, seriously. We can all relate.


HALFTIME

Agree completely.

Truer words, my friend. Truer words....

THE BLACK OUT

Destiny's Child tried to warn us.

Really, no caption needed.


The Power Outage just wanted more halftime. Is that too much to ask?


Again, no caption needed.



Especially if you don't want your life thrown to Steve Tasker after a commercial break.



                          
                   Thanks for calling me out Mark Titus.



                            
             RIGHT?????

And finally...this....


                                
            that movie gets me every time. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations