Friday, April 22, 2011

A mystery wrapped in an jersey shod in stilettos....

I figured I needed to get a piece of this blogging action since it's trend-o-riffic right now, and I'm nothing if not trendy. The hardest part was trying to determine what I'd write about. My keen fashion sense? My crazy cat? My hopeless love life? Grilled cheese sandwiches (yumm)? All of the above? None of the above?

And then, in a flash of lightning, I realized.....I can give the ladies (or the gents, if so interested) cliff notes on what's going on in the sport's world....a Sports Center geared toward the double x chromosomes, if you will.  One of my biggest pet peeves is hearing "Well, while your guy is watching football on Sunday..." because let's face it, I'm on my couch every Sunday, usually watching my beloved Redskins lose another game.

So I'm here to break the stereotype....think of it as Charlotte York meets Erin Andrews. Or something to that effect. Play ball!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations