Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me: The NBA Finals Edition



Last night, the Miami Heat beat the OKC Thunder to take the 2012 NBA title, giving Lebron James a long-awaited championship ring.

And honestly, I could care less.

But while the game didn't particularly interest me, the social media commentary had me enraptured. Ergo, I now present to you NBA Finals through the eyes of Twitter. Enjoy!

                           ***************************************************


That's not fair....she uses pre-season games.

As long as she brought you a gift....

"Mami you know the drill, they will know what I got 'til they read the will I ain't try, I ain't trying to keep it real."



SO awkward





I think Mike Miller thinks the movie Magic Mike is about him





Did everyone's barbers get the ax in the settlement agreement?


True story, bro.



I'm going to miss that Chad Zumock...

And, because it's just so darn funny, I now present the Chris Bosh tribute section:








*****************************************************

And with that, my friends, the door closes on another NBA season. I can't say I'm going to miss it, but I'm sure going to miss the Chris Bosh jokes. See ya on the flipside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations