Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fixing to Get My Stitch On




Color Block tank- c/o Stitch Fix / maxi skirt- Old Navy (loving this one) / belt- NY& Co /  spike necklace- Charlotte Russe (similar) / bangles- Forever21 / Biker Jacket- Charlotte Russe (similar) /lace up booties- Payless /Bag- H&M/ Sunnies- NY &Co.


I first heard about this awesome site Stitchfix when Lacey of A Lacey Perspective blogged about it a couple months ago. A company that sends you a box of fashion goodies whenever you want, for a mere $20? Ummmm, yes please!!!! I've gotten two boxes so far, and I've come away with two dresses, a necklace, and this adorbs top I'm wearing above. Check out some more of the Stitch Fix awesomeness below.






Images provided by the Sports-O-Nista and Rob Shaw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations