Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Break

Hey guys! I've been super busy hectic these last few weeks working on another endeavor that is not sports related in any way, shape or form.

This endeavor is me coming out of musical theater retirement to do Pirates of Penzance, which is a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta. Growing up, I was in LOVE with the 1983 movie starring Kevin Kline, Angela Lansbury, Rex Smith, and Linda Ronstadt. I think I'm the reason our beta player wore out. Yes, I did type beta player.


Anyway, we're right in the middle of tech week leading up to opening night this Friday, so needless to say I've not had much time for sports viewing.

Although, rest assured, I've been diligently checking hockey scores between scenes.


What this long diatribe about musicals you probably don't care about boils down to is this: I'm taking this week off, but upon survival of opening weekend, I hope to be back in full force next week.

Until then.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations