Wednesday, February 8, 2012

(S)NO PROBLEM

Truth be told, I hate winter. With the fire of a thousand suns.

Fortunately for me, we've had quite the mild time of it here in the mid-atlantic region. So, I'm not complaining. Much.

That's not to say it hasn't been cold. And yes, at brief times a bit snowy. This might make the best of us want to curl up on our couch in oversized sweats and wool socks and call it a day. But I'm here to tell you, winter is no excuse not to look cute and STILL be warm. ('cause....not cute? frostbite).

Here are a few of my fashion staples to keep fashionable in these dreary few months:


OLD NAVY CABLE SWEATER



GAP 1969 ALWAYS SKINNY PANT (I prefer the cords)



WHITE INFINITY CABLE KNIT SCARF



UGGS EDMONTON WEATHER BOOT



LANDS' END CHALET DOWN COAT
I've been living in mine this winter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations