Friday, February 3, 2012

To Sir With Love....

I have to say, my latest obsession on pinterest (the most amazeball site ever, if you don't know what I'm talking 'bout), is "pinning" things to my humor board. And about....oh....60% of those pins come from someecards. Ranging from topical to every Hallmark category you can think of, these e-cards are often times inappropriate, but always hilarious.

Since we have an event on Sunday that will be BOTH topical and special and sports-related, I thought I'd share some of my recent favs with you all.

                                                   ***************************

And I think the Redskins should see if it's possible to play only in pre-season. Just sayin.


Thank God that's not often!!!!!!


I don't know...I bet there will be a lot of booze at that party. 


Just in case you missed me posting this last Friday........you're welcome.



and finally.......

No, really. It's the ONLY day. 


Hope these have made your Friday a little more funny and a lot more inappropriate. Have a great weekend and a fabulous Super Bowl everyone!!!!

Images provided by someecards.

1 comments:

Kristin @ What She Said said...

I love the last two! And yeah, I have a whole board on Pinterest specifically for someecards.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations