Friday, March 16, 2012

All the Ranting and Raving

The other day I was having lunch with a friend of mine, and somehow the topic of Mike Gundy's infamous "I'm a MAN" rant came up. Naturally that led to a discussion about my boy Bob Knight's pressers-gone-wrong, and before I knew it, I was crafting a blog post in my head.

So, if you've had a bad day or even a bad week, remember....at least it's not on video for the world to see forever and ever.

5. Kansas City Royals Manager Hal Mcrae


McRae goes a little postal in this awesome rant. It's not so much as what he says, but rather his...ummm....actions that speak volumes.




4. Colorado Buffs Football Head Coach Dan Hawkins

Hawkins politely explains that if the player can't handle Big 12 Football, perhaps they should look into intramurals. 



3. New York Jets coach Herm Edwards

Ummm...you play to win the game. Duh. 





2. Indiana Head Coach Bob Knight

Oh Bob, there were so many gems to choose from, but I had to go with this classic. FYI, don't ever ask him about wearing a "game face". 



and finally.....

1. Oklahoma State Head Coach Mike Gundy

When you're 40, you're a man. That's when you're eligible to be criticized. Not before. And don't ever forget that. 





Have a great (hopefully) rant free weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations