Friday, March 30, 2012

Go West, Young Man, Go West

I have really, really been slacking on the Friday Fun posts lately. Last week I plain forgot. This week, a combination of a busy schedule, an upset tummy, and a lack of imagination prevented me from crafting anything spectacularly worthy of a Friday Fun title.

But I knew I needed to bring you something. Because where would you be without me in your life? TGIF would just become "IF", and none of us want that.

So, in a stroke of (lazy) genius, I thought I'd pay tribute to Peyton Manning's departure to Denver by sharing a video that is HIGH-larious.

Yes, I know I'm a little late to the party. Sue me.

Without further ado, here is what would happen if the NFL suddenly went all Oregon Trail (or at least what would have happened a few years ago, but funny never goes out of style). Brills!



Hope this brought a little laughter to your day. As a side  note, I am currently crafting a fabulous post for next week's Friday Fun ( I swears!), but I need your help. I'm looking for the names of six men and six women professional athletes. Please submit...you won't be sorry!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations